Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Based in Lindley, Huddersfield
Immediate start - permanent work
The pay for this role will be £18,000 - £22,000 (per annum)
We currently have an internal vacancy for an aspiring Trainee Recruitment Consultant within our Huddersfield Office.
Recruitment is a fast paced and interesting career for those with a hard work ethic and high aspirations; most definitely not just a job, but a career.
If you are interested in Education and providing the best possible staff children, young people and schools, are business and career minded, this could be for you!
Vision for Education, part of TES, is one of the fastest growing Education Recruitment Agencies in the UK, specialising in Temporary and Permanent roles for Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants, and Support Staff.
The vacancy is based within our Special Educational Needs Team.
The Huddersfield SEND team specialises in providing employment opportunities and staffing solutions for SEND School / PRU / Alternative Provision settings in the surrounding Local Authorities.
Vision for Education aspire to provide an unrivalled service and to lead our field. We are looking for an individual who will share our aspiration, drive and work ethic. The successful candidate will be focused, ambitious, passionate and hard working. You will join an established, successful team of experienced colleagues.
Within this role, face to face and telephone based communication, business development skills and up to date market knowledge are vital.
- Providing exceptional customer service to client schools and candidates – Vision for Education commit to going above and beyond for those we work with – excellence as standard.
- Promoting our Company, Candidates and Service to school leaders both via telephone and face to face meetings
- Regular visits to school settings, involvement in extra-curricular events and training
- Creatively developing new business relationships
- Meeting interesting, skilled and talented professionals
- Utilising a range of marketing and networking opportunities to form strong relationships with schools and candidates
- Developing knowledge and understanding of the market place and candidate skill set to ensure successful placements
- Sourcing and interviewing high quality candidates to meet immediate and future requirements
- Actively sourcing the best positions for individual candidates and the correct staff for the diverse settings we support
- Interview preparation, rate negotiation, pre/post interview support and feedback
- Working between the hours of 7.30am – 6pm with the opportunity for two early finishes depending on business need.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent people and communication skills
- High levels of motivation and efficiency; a resilient and positive personality
- Professional, credible character and ethical approach
- Ability to act on your own initiative
- Drive to do your best for schools and candidates and contribute to our successful team
- Excellent time management skills
- Commitment to your own personal development
- Research skills – striving to keep up to date with market and SEND sector developments
- Operate effectively as part of a happy, motivated, achievement oriented team
- The opportunity to work for a dynamic, innovative, market leading company with a unique ethos and strong reputation
- Lively and upbeat culture, an exciting career, with no two days the same!
- Excellent Basic Salary & Achievement Based Bonus
- Training from Directors, experienced Management and successful Colleagues to guide your growth and development
- Daily coaching and support as you train
- Varied development opportunities
- Reduced working hours within school holiday periods
- Company Pension Scheme, Annual Company Events
- The tools and all the makings of a promising, varied and challenging career.
Due to the nature of the sector, we are particularly interested in hearing of your knowledge of Special Educational Needs, Alternative Provision, Youth Work, Inclusion, Health and Social Care, Education, Mental Health, Counselling, Psychology, or related fields. This could be is advantageous, but not essential as training will be given.
Experience within a sales environment would also be highly beneficial within this role.
If this sounds like it could be you… please apply with your CV and covering letter. If shortlisted, we will be in touch as soon as possible to arrange an initial, telephone-based interview. Our process will include competency based interviewing, referencing and DBS checks. We look forward to hearing from you on 01484 642928!