Reference Number: SCC1617153
Hours per Week: 37
Salford City College require a motivated, pro-active and suitably qualified Trainer/Assessor to deliver and assess on full apprenticeship programmes and work based learning courses for learners working in Financial Service roles. You will be joining a team of people who are committed to supporting learners to achieve outstanding outcomes in a fast growing sector, delivering and assessing Frameworks/Standards up to Level 4. The successful candidate must have appropriate skills, knowledge and experience and professional ICA accreditation as there will be a requirement for teaching learners in a variety of roles including financial management of compliance, risk, collection and administration. You will be responsible for delivering the appropriate knowledge, skills and behaviours ‘off the job’ in the workplace and at the college. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in a financial management role, in teaching learners and with experience of successful use of ILT and digital learning so excellent IT skills are also key. In addition, you must have experience of recruiting new learners, engaging with employers and in supporting learners to achieve excellent results. Ideally the successful candidate will possess an assessor qualification (D32/3, A1, TAQA) and preferably IQA (D34/V1) qualification.
Reason to Join Us
- 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
- A wide range of learning & career opportunities
- MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
- Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
- We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
- For information on living and working in Salford please visit here
Advert Closing Date: 2nd July 2017
Interview Date: week commencing 10th July 2017
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.