Trainer - Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Standard
Location: South Yorkshire: Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley
Salary: £23 per hour plus travel and holiday pay
Inspire their remarkable
We are looking to appoint a Trainer to deliver the Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Standard. The ability to also deliver one of more of the following Standards would be advantageous: Early Years Practitioner/Early Years Educator and Business Administration.
Academies Enterprise Trust is an approved Apprenticeship Training Providing that has been successfully delivering apprenticeships since 2014. More recently we have started delivering apprenticeships to schools and academies outside of the Trust. We are rated as ‘Good’ across all areas from Ofsted and were shortlisted as finalists in the AAC National Apprenticeship Awards in the category of Education and Childcare.
- Be professionally qualified and occupationally competent to deliver training in the relevant area(s) of study
- Be qualified, or prepared to be trained, as an Assessor
- Be able to manage the delivery of individual Apprenticeship programmes including the planning and delivery of induction, learning and assessment, reviews and recording of progress ensuring timely achievement of qualifications
- Ideally have experience of using Smart Assessor or a similar eportfolio system; but full training will be provided if not
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we are inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google Workspace Enterprise for Education is embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
For an informal conversation please contact Tanya Bentham – Head of Talent, email@example.com
Closing date: 31 May 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us. Apply today by clicking the “Apply Now” Button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Academies Enterprise Trust
- English secondary schools
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
We are a national network of over 58 primary, special and secondary academies. We are passionately committed to inspiring children and young people.
We’ve undergone ...