Great opportunity for an exceptional Science / Geography / History / MFL specialist (one role per subject)
A Trust with outstanding results across Bradford and Leeds; expanding to the northwest
Values driven and highly rewarding place of work
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 schools in Bradford and Leeds: 3 primaries, 6 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most.
This is a brand new role at a crucial stage for our growing Trust:
- Work with a group of highly talented subject leaders to shape and influence our curriculum
- Lead on our development of powerful knowledge in your subject as a key member of our Teaching Institute
- Develop your career working alongside the Executive Team of a nationally respected Trust
- Support our planned expansion to the northwest
Why choose Dixons Academies Trust?
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values and completely committed to our mission: to challenge educational and social disadvantage in the North.
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
For an introduction to our Trust's culture, visit our YouTube channel, Dixons OpenSource here.
Learn more www.dixonsat.com or call us on 01274 089780 and speak to Donna Letremy, Executive Services & HR Officer, in order to discuss the role further with one of our Executive Team and register for the online open event.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Apply on our jobs page at www.dixonsat.com/join/jobs (search by job title).
Open events: 5-6pm on Tuesday 19 January and Thursday 21 January (online)
Closing date for applications: Monday 1 February 2021 (12 noon)
Interviews / selection: w/c 1 and 8 February 2021
Dixons Academies Charitable Trust
Bradford / Leeds
- English secondary schools
At Dixons, we are committed to making a difference where it matters most. We work to improve the future for thousands of children in the parts of the north of England where young lives are adversely affected by social and educational disadvanta...