TRUST BUSINESS MANAGER
Post: Multi Academy Trust Business Manager.
Reporting to: Executive Principal, Principals & Trustees.
Permanent, 37 hours per week, term time only with an additional flexible 2 weeks per academic year.
Bucks support staff range 8 (£38,316 - £42,638) or 9 (£43,737 - £48,831) depending upon qualifications and experience. Ranges are subject to cost of living increase from 01.04.20.
As soon as all pre-employment checks have been completed.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To join the Senior Leadership Team and give strategic vision and leadership to all aspects of Budget, Finance and Operations
- To lead, operate, maintain and develop the financial procedures and systems of the Trust/Academies, in co-operation with the Senior Leadership Team and Trustees, ensuring that legal and safety requirements with regard to people and property and function of the Trust/Academies are maintained.
Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust is a vibrant, ambitious and welcoming multi academy trust comprising of two primary academies with great pupils and a dedicated team of teaching and support staff. The Trust has another primary academy planned to open in September 2021 and is actively looking for other opportunities for growth. The Trust includes the lead school of a highly active and successful Teaching School Alliance, a National Support School and is a School Centred Initial Teacher Training provider.
The Trust is passionate about providing the highest quality of education for pupils and exceptional working conditions for staff. We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to join the Trust’s Senior Leadership Team based at Chepping View Primary Academy and continue to build upon our many successes.
The right candidate will have:
- Relevant School Business Management and/or accountancy qualifications plus financial and managerial experience (candidates with strong transferable skills from outside the education sector are welcome as well as those with experience in schools)
- Have knowledge and experience of HR, premises management, health and safety and data protection legislation
- Excellent oral, written, and analytical communication skills
- The ability to implement change, question and challenge and enhance practices across the Trust.
We can offer you:
- A busy, exciting and vibrant place to work
- Committed and supportive colleagues with a focus upon professional development
- An opportunity to make use of your experience and build on it in an outstanding educational setting
Visits to the Trust are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please make contact for an appointment. Application form and job description can be downloaded from either of our academy websites.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: midnight, Friday 27th March 2020 (It maybe earlier as interviews are being held upon receipt of strong applications).
Interviews: These will be held as and when strong applications are received.
Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of employees, children and families and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust
Chepping View Primary Academy
Cressex Road, High Wycombe, Bucks HP12 4PR
Executive Principal: Mr J. Mason N.L.E.
Tel.: 01494 535564
Our Academy Websites: