37 hours per week, 43 weeks per year
QEGSMAT are seeking to appoint a Trust Data Manager to join our Central Team based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
The successful applicant will be involved in the design and setup of data systems to capture MAT and school level data. Working with senior leaders and school-based Data Mangers you will coordinate the management of data across the Trust, support data users and, design and produce reports to inform the decision-making process. You will have excellent organisation skills, a keen eye for detail, enjoy keeping up-to-date with new developments - embracing the idea that ‘every day is a school day’.
Why work for us?
- Continual access to CPD opportunities. QEGSMAT works with a large number of organisations to develop staff to fulfil their aspirations and potential.
- All staff have access to our Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. This can also include bespoke counselling sessions for staff if needed.
- All roles are subject to nationally agreed terms and conditions of service.
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) with employer contributions of currently 22.7%.
- 23 days holiday rising to 28 days after five years’ service.
- An extra 4 days’ leave (known as extra statutory and concessionary).
- Family-friendly policies.
- Access to Flu Vaccines.
- Opportunity to work flexibly.
The successful candidate will be subject to a full enhanced DBS check and must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you have any questions or would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Barbara Smith, Director of Education at email@example.com
If you wish to apply for this role please apply via TES.
If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: 18th July 2021
Interview date: 22nd July 2021
- English secondary schools