About the role: Leigh Academies Trust is going through a period of consolidation and standardisation of all its data services. We are therefore seeking an individual who will be able to work closely with every academy to assess the current practices and promote and implement the Trust vision.
In liaison with the central Trust educational team, this individual will also provide efficient and effective assessment, reporting, recording and tracking systems as well as reconcile MIS data. In addition, they will be a key player in the consolidation of the Trust data analysis tools.
Our successful candidate will:
- Be a key player in the selection and adoption of new/replacement MIS systems, data analysis tools, behaviour monitoring systems and parent communication methodology. Moving all common processes to an approved method
- Be responsible for the promoting of further use of MIS tools and supporting schools with this through being the Bromcom Champion
- Be Responsible for maintaining and improving the primary data analysis system and Trust primary Power Bi analysis tool
- Support the completion of the module reviews through the use of Bromcom, Power BI and various data collection methods.
- Support the implementation of data consistency across academies
- Support the completion of Trust level data dashboards to be provided to stakeholders
- Support the analysis of examination outcomes across the Trust, admissions trends (including mapping relevant catchments), Trust-wide destinations, retention information and Trust-wide surveys
- Support data collection for external bids submitted by the Trust
- Provide reports as requested by the CEO/ADs
- Provide support as required to data managers and principals across the Trust
Being part of Leigh Academies Trust: As of 1st September 2021, our Trust comprises 31 geographically organised academies (15 secondaries, 14 primaries and 2 special) educating 20,000 students, and employing over 2,500 talented staff. The Trust is establishing four ‘clusters’ of academies: North West Kent; Central Kent; South East London; Medway. In addition, the Trust is responsible for one of the region’s biggest initial teaching training organisations, a large teaching school hub and is an accredited apprenticeship provider. Click here to view our future plans in our Vision 2025 document.
As part of Leigh Academies Trust you will have ample opportunity to collaborate with your peers both within the academy and across the whole Trust. This is an important part of our vision as we know through experience that we perform better when we work together. You are supported to undertake regular self-development to continue your professional development and hopefully progress further within the organisation.
Our commitment to safeguarding: Leigh Academies Trust and all of our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We adopt a fair, robust and consistent recruitment process across all academies and business units. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check.
Our commitment to equality and diversity: As a Trust we are passionate about diversity and recognise that as individuals, we all bring something unique to the role regardless of any protected characteristics which is why we treat all of our people equally, without compromise. We are committed to providing equality and fairness throughout our recruitment and employment practices and not to discriminate on any grounds.
Based on the quality and quantity of applications received, Leigh Academies Trust reserves the right to close this vacancy sooner than the specified closing date. Applicants will be notified of this where possible. Therefore, early applications are encouraged
Leigh Academies Trust has gone from strength to strength since its creation in 2008 and is now one of the country’s most successful multi-academy trusts. As of 1st January 2019, our Trust is comprised of 23 geographically organised academies (1...