Trust Management Accountant
Required for: As soon as possible
Salary Grade: Local Government Band 6 within the range 43 - 54 (£39,002 - £50,867)
Full time/Part time: Full time
The Sigma Trust has grown into one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the East of England region. It is supporting 8 secondary schools and two primary schools all in close proximity to each other, with an additional secondary school opening in September 2019.
The Sigma Trust is seeking to expand its central team and appoint a Trust Management Accountant to support its academies’ leadership and Finance teams as they strive toward excellence. As the successful candidate you will be a key member of the Finance Senior Management team.
This is a newly created role, the purpose is to:
To work with the Trust Finance Manager to provide strategic and operational advice to the CEO, COO and other senior colleagues of The Sigma Trust on all aspects of financial management. To contribute towards the continual development of the Trusts financial practices and policies; ensuring the Trust maintains consistent internal controls and accurate accounting records.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to the mission, vision and values of The Sigma Trust
• Have a strong track record within the management accounting role
• Have a full Professional Accountancy qualification
• Excellent IT skills with a range of software, particularly Excel, Star, HCSS and PSF
• Able to work under pressure to prioritise and meet deadlines
What we can offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Continuous Professional Development opportunities
• Friendly and collaborative working environment
• Employee Benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay and an on-site Nursery School.
For additional information about The Sigma Trust and this specific post, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk where further contact details are available.
To apply for this post please complete an application form, available from the adverts on TES or Essex Schools Jobs and apply through those websites or return it to email@example.com
Closing date is 12pm Thursday 14th February 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.