Cheadle Hulme High School
Would you like to help make the best better?
We are seeking to appoint: Trust Operations Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week - full time, full year
Required to start as soon as possible.
Salary: LTC (£37,306-£41,025)
We are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager to play a key role in developing the Trust, ensuring that we deliver operational excellence in our schools and in the Trust’s central team
The main focus will be to support the Trust's growth and development by:
· Overseeing relevant projects and initiatives as the Trust develops.
· Providing operational leadership for the Trust across growth and project management, procurement and contract management, risk management and administration services.
· Ensuring the operational side of the business is robust, resilient and compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements; and
· Ensuring effective systems of control and management of risk are in place and consistently implemented.
Cheadle Hulme High School is the founder school of the Laurus Trust, a new Multi-Academy Trust in the North West of England. In the list of top secondary state schools CHHS was judged outstanding in every single category by Ofsted in 2011 and 2015.
In the 2017 Progress 8 Headline measure CHHS came in the top 3% of schools nationally and also ranked as the 18th non-denominational comprehensive school nationwide in the annual Times Parent Power Survey. 68% of students achieved the gold standard of 9-5 in English and mathematics, with 10% of the cohort achieving grade 9s. The progress of our disadvantaged students was Progress 8 0.23, the national for this cohort is -0.41 and for other students it is 0.11. Our disadvantaged students make more progress than their non-disadvantaged peers nationally. Furthermore our disadvantaged students achieved 50% higher than their peers nationally in the gold standard of 9-5 in English and mathematics. We are home to the Altius Alliance centre of excellence providing School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT).
Our leaders passionately believe in creating a supportive culture where all our staff can develop and thrive. We actively promote flexible working opportunities. Our staff tell us “It is a privilege to work at CHHS. I feel that our hard work is recognised, valued and appreciated by the leadership team and opportunities to further develop professionally are promoted and encouraged” (Head of Science, CHHS)
In 2015 our Ofsted report stated:
- Leaders at every level share a passion for students to succeed and for the school to be a beacon of excellence within the community.
- Staff at the school are extremely well led.
- Staff remarked “not only are the students looked after, so are we”
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to join our team, then we would like to hear from you. To apply, complete the application form below by clicking on the ‘Quick Apply’ button (CVs are not accepted) as soon as possible.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am on Monday 23rd April 2018
Interviews: Friday 27th April 2018
The Laurus Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment