Next Level Learning are a family ran tuition company that started in 2014 and has grown rapidly throughout the last 5 years working with schools, Local Authorities and Virtual Schools Teams across the North West.
As well as private enquiries, we work mainly with LAC and students who are often experiencing a range of Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties and who are not often working to age – related levels. Therefore it would be ideal if you have some experience in this field.
We are building a strong, professional and reliable team in areas such as Wigan and Bolton but need to add to these teams and additional areas of Bury, Salford and South Manchester. If you are an experienced and qualified Tutor and hold a certificate in education (or above) and most importantly have a passion for working with a variety of young learners, then we need you to join our team!
Tuition takes place generally in school daytime hours but also a popular time of after school 3-4pm and evenings. Sessions can range between 1 – 4 hours on a daily or weekly basis.
When a referral is made, tuition needs to be put in place as soon as possible therefore you need to be flexible and contactable. The more flexible you can be the more we can build up your timetable!
The individual needs to be good at working independently when tutoring offsite therefore it is vital that they are organised, punctual and reliable, we have grown through or reputation so it is precious to us that this continues.
Although you will generally be working outreach we are big on communication to ensure the safeguarding of our learners. We expect daily updates reported to our office of attendance and any other issues that may arise. We also ask for a written weekly report for every learner.
In this role you will be expected to:
• Hold a qualification in Education
• Manage own time effectively and independently
• Be flexible, ability to show combined approaches to teaching
• Hold a UK drivers licence and have your own vehicle insured for business use
• Have own personal resources such as laptop/communication devises
• Be a confident communicator and understand the importance of communication between professionals
• Have knowledge of exams and working bodies
• Be a good role model and promote the business in a professional, friendly and efficient light.
• An advanced, child workforce DBS on the update system. We can complete one on start if needed.
• Have an up to date Safeguarding certificate or be willing to complete one on start
Ideally you will be prepared to work on a self-employed basis and pay is:
One to one - £22 per hour
One to two - £25 per hour
One to three - £28 per hour
One to four - £30 per hour
No travel and mileage costs will be paid for.
For more information on Next Level Learning please browse our website www.nextlevellearning.co.uk or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
For further details on this vacancy or for an application form, please contact Tracy Harrison at Vision for Education on 0191 267 6555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.