JOB TITLE: Tutor of English and Maths (KS3)
HOURS: Part-time, 20 hours per week
SALARY: £20 - £21 per hour
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed-term until July 2020, with the potential to be extended
LOCATION: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Next Level Learning are a family ran tuition company that started in 2014 and has grown rapidly throughout the last 5 years working with schools, Local Authorities and Virtual Schools Teams across the North West. As well as private enquiries, we work mainly with LAC and students who are often experiencing a range of Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties and who are not often working to age–related levels.
We are currently looking to appoint a qualified Tutor to teach KS3 English and Maths to 6 pupils based out of one of our locations in Bolton, Greater Manchester. Applicants must hold a Certificate in Education (or equiv) and most importantly, have a passion for working with a variety of young learners with a variety of additional needs. Tuition will take place in school hours and at the moment we can offer 2 hours every morning and 2 hours every afternoon. There is the opportunity to pick up addtional hours in other locations and this can be discussed at interview.
We are looking to appoint a Tutor who can work independently and it is vital that you are organised, punctual and reliable. We have grown through our reputation so it is precious to us that this continues.
In this role you will be expected to:
• Hold a qualification in Education
• Manage own time effectively and independently
• Be flexible, ability to show combined approaches to teaching
• Hold a UK drivers licence and have your own vehicle insured for business use
• Have own personal resources such as laptop/communication devises
• Be a confident communicator and understand the importance of communication between professionals
• Have knowledge of exams and working bodies
• Be a good role model and promote the business in a professional, friendly and efficient light.
• An advanced, child workforce DBS on the update system. We can complete one on start if needed.
• Have an up to date Safeguarding certificate or be willing to complete one on start
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on Next Level Learning please browse our website www.nextlevellearning.co.uk or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
For further details on this vacancy or for an application form, please contact Tracy Harrison at Vision for Education on 0191 267 6555 or email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Monday 18th October 2019 at 3pm and applications must be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org