Primary Tutors urgently needed in Barnsley
Vision for Education are seeking to employ a number of tutors so support a large school in the north of Barnsley to help reduce the attainment gap.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.
You will be teaching small groups of children up to 1-3 from the same age group. You will be tutoring these small groups on specific learning objects to help reduce the attainment gap that may have been increased during lockdowns but also help to build up children’s confidence in their learning. Using attainment data you will be required to work along the class teachers to reduce this gap, focussing on specific learning objectives that groups of children may not have the understanding of. You will be tutoring children across different year groups but each tutor group won’t be mixed.
You will be working in a larger than national average school in the north of Barnsley with a strong family and close-knit feel to the school. The school doesn’t present too many needs in terms of behaviour, SEN and EAL however having experience in inclusive teaching will help to ensure that all children are access their learning.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher you must:
• Have experience teaching primary in
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Minimum of 2 years of teaching
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria). Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Sheffield team on 01142435555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd