We are seeking to appoint two assistants to support our daily after school club provision for all our primary age pupils. Paediatric first aid training will be provided where necessary. Additional hours supporting school activities and holiday clubs may also be available along with the potential to progress to a classroom Teaching Assistant role in the future.
Both posts offer the opportunity:
· to work in the leading independent school for girls in the North of England
· to work with motivated girls, eager to learn
· to join a team of enthusiastic, committed and talented staff
· to take part in our ongoing professional development programme
· to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, including free parking and use of the fitness suite
· to work in our outstanding facilities and setting
· of discounted school fees for children of staff
· to join a warm, friendly and supportive working environment
Please contact Mrs N Bardett on 0191 281 1768 or e-mail email@example.com for an information pack quoting the job reference SJ18006.
The closing date for applications for all posts is 5 p.m. on Monday, 4th June.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Newcastle High School for Girls
Newcastle upon Tyne
Registered Charity No. 306983