Learning in Harmony Trust
Unattached School Leaders
Required for Easter or September 2018
Permanent Contract - Inner London Leadership Pay Spine Points 11-15
As part of our commitment to maintaining high quality leadership in all of our schools, we are introducing a new role of Unattached School Leader. These leaders will be contracted centrally to the Trust and will work across our schools targeted at those in greatest need.
Our Unattached school Leader Team will:-
- Take responsibility for trust-wide training programmes for NQTs and RQTs
- Cover periods of maternity leave or unplanned vacancies at Deputy and Assistant Head level within our schools
- Work alongside the leadership team of schools facing particular challenges or underperformance
- Help to facilitate the secondments of leaders at all levels across the Trust
- Help to lead initiatives such as Teacher Research Programmes
As a Trust we will offer you:-
- A permanent contract on the leadership spine
- A unique set of experiences that would ready you for further senior leadership and Head Teacher positions in the future
- Supervision by experienced Head Teacher mentors
- A commitment to your work-life balance and well being, in common with all Learning in Harmony Trust employees
- A competitive salary and employee benefit programme
We are looking for:-
- Leaders who can demonstrate that they can meet our Assistant Head Teacher Standards
- A willingness to work in any of our schools across Newham and Southend
- A successful track record as a leader, manager and teacher
- A commitment to developing your own learning and that of others
- An area of expertise that we could utilise across the Trust (e.g. SEN, Maths, English, Teacher Training)
To find out more about Learning in Harmony visit www.learninginharmonytrust.com
To arrange an informal conversation about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 325 4560 to speak to our CEO Gary Wilkie.
Closing date for applications is Monday 8th January 2018 with interviews taking place during the week commencing Monday 15th January 2018.
The Learning in Harmony Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full DBS disclosure is required and this can be applied for once a job offer is made.