Lusaka International Community School, (LICS), is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia.
LICS is a member of CIS, AISA and ISAZ and is the largest international school in the region.
The school is in an exciting phase of facility and curriculum development and will offer the incumbent an enriching and enjoyable sense of professional fulfillment. For more information about Zambia, please visit, https://www.zambiatourism.com/
We seek to appoint a Specialist University and Careers Guidance Counsellor with effect 1 August 2019.
LICS offers an attractive remuneration package paid in US$.
A tax free gratuity is paid upon successful completion of each contract. Excellent Medical Insurance is provided.
• Expertise with the university admissions process.
• Previous school experience in university guidance counselling and/or university admissions
• Proven familiarity with college and university networks.
• Working knowledge of university admissions online platforms.
• Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
• Lead Careers Guidance for Years 6-13.
• Proven track record of Pastoral care within a school setting.
• Registration with a Teachers’ Accreditation / Registration Body.
• Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
• Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record.
• This is a non-teaching role and as such carries no regular teaching commitment.
Please submit your letter of application and CV to email@example.com
If you require more information about the position, please contact the Secondary School Principal, Mr Thomas Garside on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receiving all applications is Friday 15th February 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Potential employees will be subject to full security vetting.