Salary: Unqualified Pay Range 1-3 (depending on experience) Gross Pay £23,099 to £27,325 per annum
Hours: Full time
Closing Date: To remain open until position is filled
Interview Date: TBC
Start Date: January 2022
St. Josephs is a friendly, family focused school so you must be a flexible team player with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
We believe that with everyone working together as a team, we can ensure that each individual child reaches their full potential in a secure and loving environment. By living out our Mission Statement daily, we aim to help each child to develop their relationship with God and each other.
Are you passionate about teaching art and design technology? and The Federation of St Joseph’s Catholic Infant & Junior Schools are seeking to appoint exceptional and inspiring art teacher. The person must be able to commit to the aims and ethos of our Catholic School.
Required for January 2022, an effective and enthusiastic classroom teacher who will be able to complement our already dedicated hardworking staff team. The successful candidate will be committed to providing a welcoming stimulating learning experience for all the children at St. Joseph’s
We are looking for someone who can:
• Experience working within a classroom/education setting
• Knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
• Confidence working with children independently
• Be able to lead large group activities
• Have an animated personality and a strong team player
The main areas of responsibility will include:
• Outstanding practice within the classroom
• Work flexibility across KS1 and KS2
• Supporting staff teams in raising the quality of learning & teaching
• Focus on raising attainment Art/DT
• Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
• Be effective in leading, inspiring and supporting other members of staff
• Contribute to the wider life of the school.
Please contact the schools on 020 8903 6032 (Infant) or 020 8902 3438 (Junior) for further details.
Please note that we are unable to accept CVs.
The application form may be downloaded from the school website: www.sjinf.brent.sch.uk or www.sjjnr.brent.sch.uk and forwarded to the Infant/Junior school offices or by post or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Ms Roza Molaie, School Business Manager.
Closing Date: To remain open until position has been filled.
Interview Date: TBC
The schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.