Passionate about learning? Want to become an inspirational Teaching Assistant?
Our vision is to be an outstanding school. Do you have what it takes to be an innovative and dynamic TA who makes a difference to the lives of children? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds.
Whitehall Park School is a growing two form entry primary school on the borders of Islington and Haringey. Our vision is to become an outstanding school and we are currently graded “Good” with outstanding features (April 2017).
We are looking for three individuals to join our friendly team who is currently undertaking their Teaching Assistant Level 2 or 3 training. We have a successful track record of training Teaching assistants and many of our past trainees have now become teachers! If you want to learn lots in a fast paced, exciting setting, then get in touch! Ready to share their enthusiasm and who, above all, is passionate about education and the opportunities a good quality school experience can provide all children. Our ideal candidate will be able to deliver inspirational learning experiences in a stimulating environment and be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge we will offer you:
- Friendly staff team who will model high expectations and support you on your journey
- On the job training and support
- Flexibility in hours and opportunities for extra hours in our extended school and lunchtime provision.
- A competitive salary to attract the best trainees.
- A positive and innovative working environment
- A strong and growing network of partner schools, who work together to ensure that every child has the best possible educational experience, that is rich and broad.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in this role, please download an application from our school website under our Recruitment page or email email@example.com.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks.
Whitehall Park School will welcome a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.