CHRIST THE KING CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher
Start Date: 30th October 2017
Salary: Main Scale/Upper Scale
School: Christ the King Catholic Primary
Contract Type:Temporary Maternity Cover
Successful candidates will:
· Have a proven track record of outstanding teaching and the ability to motivate and inspire pupils and adults working within their team
· Have excellent interpersonal skills, dynamism and drive
· Be knowledgeable, forward thinking and up to date with current education practice
· Committed to high expectations of themselves and pupil’s achievement and behavior
· Share our commitment to giving children the first class inclusive education they deserve
· Be organized and creative in their approach to children’s learning
· Be open to learning and have a passion and drive to be the best teacher they could be
· Have experience of being a subject leader and proven record of impact
We can offer:
· An inclusive and caring culture
· Enthusiastic and courteous children
· A committed staff team motivated by shared values
· A bright, purposeful and happy environment
· A supportive leadership team who are passionate about nurturing and developing future leaders
Christ the King Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This is a commitment which we expect all staff and volunteers to share. The successful candidate will be required to have a Disclosure and Barring Service check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.
Visits to our school are highly recommended and warmly welcomed.
CVs will not be accepted.
Further details are available from the school office:
01202 574277 (Gerry.Durrant@ctkcps.com).
Closing date: 21st September 2017 at 4pm
Interviews: 2nd October 2017