Vision for Education, (the supply arm of TES and leading educational recruitment specialists) are looking to recruit an upper Key Stage 2 (Year 5) teacher, for a ‘Good’ Primary School (Ofsted 2016) in the Newcastle area.
The full time position will commence in September and will last for one full term. The school welcomes applications from experienced teacher and NQT’S who may want to use this opportunity to contribute towards their induction year.
This larger than average Primary school offers a welcoming and supportive working environment, pupils have a motivated attitude towards learning and the standards of behaviour are high.
· Must have QTS and superb knowledge, understanding and recent experience within upper Key stage 2
· Creative and dynamic practitioner, with high expectations and very comfortable differentiating for a broad ability range
· Proven track record for raising attainment and achieving progression
· Prepared to take on the full teaching role; including all marking, assessment, staff briefings, CPD/INSET etc.
· Able to collaborate and work well in a team
· Comfortable liaising with parents
· Innovative approach and easily adapts
· Competitive rates of pay
· Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
· Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
· Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
· ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Please contact Matthew Paul at Vision’s Newcastle branch for more information.