Are you a passionate and enthusiastic teacher who places students at the heart of everything you do? We invite applications from experienced teachers who share our vision for delivering World Class education.
We are looking for a proven and experienced Teacher to join Smallthorne Primary Academy. This post is not suitable for NQTs. You will have enjoyed a range of experiences and will be committed to raising standards for all children, no matter what their starting point. If you are able to inspire young people to be the best that they can be, then we want to hear from you.
If you want to work in a Multi Academy Trust where you can make a real difference to young people’s life chances, working in a partnership of Academies that are committed to cooperation and collaboration to unlock talent and fulfill potential, then this is the post for you. In return, you will be supported and encouraged to develop your potential and enjoy a stimulating and rewarding career working across the City Learning Trust.
The City Learning Trust is committed to raising the aspirations and achievements of all young people within our learning community and is a 3-19 partnership of Academies. We aim to create a world-class education system across our community of schools.
We are looking for someone who:
- has vision, energy and enthusiasm for teaching and learning
- is proactive, innovative and focused on student outcomes
- is an inspirational and ambitious teacher with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- is committed to raising standards for all students
- is committed to securing and driving excellence for students
- is child centred
- is committed to their own development
- is a team player
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work in an excellent Academy with a supportive, talented and committed team of staff
- a dynamic and thriving Academy student body who deserve the best
- the support and shared purpose of the wider staff team
- unique to CLT professional development opportunities. Your Professional Development package will include 100 hours of bespoke CPD, the opportunity to engage in our Professional Development Leave Scheme (PDLS), and our Staff Work Attachment (SWA).
- a competitive salary structure
- excellent career opportunities
- national and international networking opportunities.
Closing Date: Friday 17th April 2020 at midday
If you are interested in having an informal conversation about this opportunity please contact Amy Fox, HR Advisor, who will arrange such (01782 853535). Application forms for this post are available from Amy Fox or the City Learning Trust and Academy websites. It would be helpful if the letter in support of your application is no more than 2 sides of A4. You may, if you wish, submit a CV with your application but not instead of it. Please send your application to: email@example.com.
City Learning Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.