The governors and Headteacher of Chesham Primary School are seeking to appoint an Upper KS2 class teacher to join our innovative and dedicated team.
Are you an enthusiastic, talented, motivated and ambitious KS2 Teacher looking for a new challenge this September?
Do you have the drive to meet the needs of all pupils and provide a first class education for all? If you are an experienced KS2 Teacher, we would love to hear from you right away.
This is a rare opportunity to join a welcoming, popular and dynamic school, which is looking for a KS2 Class Teacher who can be an exemplary role model for all pupils. You must be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practise to uphold the high standards of the school. We are looking for a teacher who can get stuck into their new role and assist in raising achievement for the children. Overall, we are looking for a real team player who is keen to engage with the whole school.
The pupils and staff work together to ensure everyone is achieving and succeeding. It is a fantastic school where pupils make very good progress and gain valuable life experiences to take with them on their next steps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about providing the best education for all pupils.
- Has high expectations and is able to raise attainment for all pupils.
- Is able to make learning inclusive and effective.
- Is highly organised with a good understanding of the primary curriculum.
- Is flexible, adaptable and has excellent communication skills.
- Can work as part of a supportive team who enjoy fun and has a good sense of humour!
We will offer you:
- High quality advice, professional development and support.
- Access to an enthusiastic, hardworking, positive and ambitious staff team.
- A career in an ambitious, well-resourced and constantly developing school with a strong reputation.
- A chance to make a real difference to the lives of our keen, curious and enthusiastic children.
- A welcoming environment where creativity is encouraged.
Our mission is to ensure every child enjoys school and secures outstanding progress and the best attainment possible.
Only by recruiting and retaining the very best staff, and developing them further, do we believe we will continue to improve as a school.
We always welcome, and encourage, applicants to come and visit the school!
Does this sound like the perfect Class Teacher position for you? Take the next step in your career and become a KS2 Teacher in this wonderful school...
Application forms are available here and returnable to: Mr P Hudson, Head teacher, Chesham Primary School, Talbot Grove, Bury, BL9 6PH.
Application closing date: Friday 9 June 2017 at noon
Employees of Chesham Primary School have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.