“This school opens up opportunities for you” (Ofsted Report January 2018)
We are looking for a highly dedicated and motivated teacher with high aspirations and a desire to succeed to join our committed staff team.
Welbourne Primary School is a popular and growing school with a great location just 2 minutes away from Tottenham Hale station. Welbourne is a great place to develop your teaching career as you will be well supported and have access to high quality CPD.
Successful applicants will have a proven track record working in other schools (including placements if an NQT) and will have;
- Evidence of primary expertise and relevant qualifications
- The ability to develop inclusive practice across the school and raise attainment of pupils
- Strong and effective communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be an excellent practitioner and role model in the classroom and for behaviour management
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience, drive and motivation to join our team of professionals, please contact Anita Keogh (School Business Manager) in the first instance for more details.
Visits to the school are welcome. To find out more about us please have a look at our website: www.welbourne.haringey.sch.uk and/or follow us on twitter@welbournepri
Closing Date: Thursday 28th June 2018
Welbourne Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All appointments are therefore subject to satisfactory references and enhanced CRB check being obtained.