FURNESS PRIMARY SCHOOL
(Part of Excellence in Education MAT)
UPPER KS2 TEACHER
Start Date: January 2020
Salary: M1 – M6 depending on experience
Closing date: Friday 22nd November 2019
Furness Primary School is a happy, thriving and “GOOD” (Ofsted rated) primary school, looking to start the journey to becoming an “OUTSTANDING” school. We inspire our children to aim high and succeed, equipping them with the necessary skills and knowledge for the future.
We require a qualified, committed, creative and enthusiastic teacher to work in Upper KS2 to help nurture and motivate our pupils and accelerate their learning, inspiring them to succeed.
- Must have a passion for education.
- Must have strong and effective classroom management skills.
- Must possess the ability to work as part of a team, with a flexible attitude and a calm, organised work ethic.
- Must have experience and understanding of organising, promoting and evaluating the children’s learning.
- Must be able to deliver well planned, well considered and motivational lessons, with experience of motivating and managing young children effectively.
- Must possess strong communication skills, appropriate to communicating effectively with staff, parents and children.
IF THE ABOVE IS YOU, COME AND JOIN US AT FURNESS!
How to apply: Please arrange a visit or request an application pack by contacting the School Business Manager, Sheila Campbell via email at email@example.com.
Excellence in Education MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check prior to appointment.