Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of an “Outstanding” middle school in the Newcastle area, who require a full-time Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher. The full time position commences in September and will last for a minimum of 1 term. The school welcome applications from experienced teachers, and NQT’s who may want to use this opportunity to contribute to their induction year within a welcoming and supportive working environment.
The school acquired academy status a few year ago and is smaller than average size for its type and serves a diverse community of pupils who attend from all areas across the city. The school are seeking an Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher with excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum who can plan and deliver exciting and engaging lessons.
To be considered for the position of Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher you must:
· Have recent experience teaching primary education within Upper Key Stage 2
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Matthew Paul at Vision’s Newcastle branch.