Vision for Education, (the supply arm of TES and leading educational recruitment specialists) are working on behalf of a “Good” (Ofsted 2012) Primary school in the West Newcastle area, who are seeking an Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher from September.
The role will involve working on a part time basis, working mornings only (Monday-Friday). The successful candidate will predominantly be teaching Maths across Upper Key Stage 2. The position offers a full 1 year contract commencing in September and continuing until July 2018.
The school is a rapidly improving school. The head and school governing body have worked tirelessly to bring about dramatic improvement as the school had originally been in “Special Measures”. The school are seeking a dedicated and motivated teacher who can join their dedicated team to help them reach “Outstanding” status.
To be considered for the position of Upper KS2 Teacher you must:
· Have recent experience teaching primary education within Upper KS2
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more information please contact Matthew Paul at Vision’s Newcastle Branch.