36 hours per week Term time only (39 weeks)
Come and join our dedicated, happy team.
Our Offer to you:
- Great opportunities to work with an excellent support staff team in a National Support School sharing and influencing practice across the UK.
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and your career
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
- Inspiring leaders and governors who provide constant support
- Superb resources in our single storey school with lovely gardens
- Fantastic transport links (tube/bus/overground), a staff car park and bike sheds
St. George’s CE Primary, in fast-changing Battersea, is an outstanding primary school and a fantastic place to work. We recruit Teaching Assistants who want to be exceptional and develop them to be the best that they can be.
We need support staff with real enthusiasm who will inspire and motivate our learners to make excellent progress.
Teaching Assistants with experience in a previous school are especially encouraged to apply, as are graduates interested in a career in teaching.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Call Zebida Gardner-Sharper in the office to book an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ and return it to the school either by email, post or fax. Or for any further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Please apply online using the application form. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: 13 December 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: Week commencing 17 December 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Please note that we do not accept CVs.
St. George’s CE Primary School
Corunna Road Battersea
London SW8 4JS
Tel: 020 7622 1870
Fax: 020 7498 9683
Headteacher: Sarah Collymore