Operating in close association with Harrow School, London, the Harrow family in Asia has a comparable ethos and similar high standards.
Set on a spacious, garden site in one of the world’s most diverse and vibrant cities, we are Harrow’s original school in Asia and are thriving, with a roll of almost 1,600 (20% of the Upper School are boarders), progressive approaches to learning, a strong commitment to community service and outstanding academic results.
We are seeking high performing teachers for posts commencing in August 2018. Successful applicants are offered two year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
We welcome applications from the UK independent and state sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available.
Please apply for this vacancy if you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors, masters, or postgraduate qualification in Librarianship
- Minimum three years related experience
- Membership of a professional body (e.g. CILIP, ALA, ALIA)
- Experience as a Librarian in an international setting
- Previous experience of working with students for whom English is not their first language
- Experience in collaborative lesson planning
- Experience in latest computer technologies for educational uses
- A passion for teaching and commitment for educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
How to apply
- Please click on the 'Apply on school website' button in order to complete our online application form
- All enquiries should be directed to Harrow Bangkok firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, 5th November 2017 (early applications encouraged as shortlisting / interviews will be held on a rolling basis)
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate screening.
Leadership for a better world