Our client is an independent, co-educational K-12 school located in Sydney’s South. The school offers the IB programs from K-12 including PYP, MYP, and DP, and holds strong ties with the community. The successful applicant will join a supportive department.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Teaching Years 7 – 12 Mathematics
• Experience with teaching the IB curriculum is desirable
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #TES2006-543771AM – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2006-543771SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
New South Wales