Our client is an independent, co-educational early learning and primary day school, located in Sydney’s Inner West. The school has a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment and must be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
• Year 1 Primary Teacher
• 12-month contract - covering maternity leave
• Full-time role commencing Term 3, 2021
• Pastoral care duties as required
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2104-548186AM, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales