Our client is a highly regarded independent schools based in NT with sister campuses in Keysborough, Brighton, Berwick, Melbourne (City), Darwin and Beijing. The School is acclaimed for its outstanding academic achievements, small class sizes, broad range of co-curricular activities, and state-of-the-art facilities. Learning is based on the different learning styles of students, and on their gender, age, interests and potential.
About the Role:
- Term 1 | 2022 Start
- Full Time | Permanent Position
- Year 11 and Year 12 VCE (1 class of each)
- Middle School Science required
- Re-location package offered
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TB550740 or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers