Our client is a small combined Independent school with an amazing support network and strong rapport amongst staff. The school is a progressive organisation and provides great professional development for staff.
Based in a regional town almost 4 hours from Melbourne, the school has a welcoming community atmosphere.
About the Role:
- VCE Chemistry, Year 11 and 12
- Full-time, permanent position
- Commencing January 2018
- Home group and co-curricular programs included
About the School:
- Small and supportive school community
- Small class sizes
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive remuneration in relation to experience
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have demonstrated VCE Chemistry experience
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522233EH, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)