Our client is a medium sized co-educational Catholic School in Regional Victoria. The College values include the pursuit of excellence, compassion, justice and community. The school is committed to the development of the whole person, with holistic education being a pivotal stand point. Their aims include providing equal access to broad curriculum, catering for the needs of the full range of students and also actively preparing students for life by catering for their career in a changing society.
About the Role:
- VCE/VET/VCAL Leader, POL 3
- Full-time, permanent role
- Position commencing 2018
About the School:
- A thriving and community focused school and township
- Friendly and supportive Senior Leadership Team, offering mentorship and professional growth
- A large variety of outdoor and recreational pursuits
- Excellent seasonal food and produce; a highlight of the region
- Local airport providing regular flights to Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Excellent Leadership, Management and Administrative Skills
- Possess Current References
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Appropriate Qualifications and/or Experience
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-161252KG, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)