We are looking to appoint a part-time, Venue Technician to work in our Performing Arts Centre at Sevenoaks School on a two year fixed term contract (with possible extension).
This role is to work for four days per week (30 hours) on a rota basis.
Key Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Organisation and maintenance of technical resources of the centre, including lighting and sound equipment and all other electrical equipment.
- Supervision and operation of technical equipment for events.
- Repair and refurbishment of lanterns, sound equipment etc.
- Organisation and overseeing storage of equipment and resources.
- Working with directors on lighting and sound design for production.
The salary will depend on skills and experience but is likely to be in the region of £21,500 full-time, all year round equivalent. For the 0.75 post, based on this figure the pro-rata salary will be in the region of circa £16,000 p.a.
For full details, including information on how to apply, please see the attached job description.