We are seeking an experienced VET Entertainment teacher to manage technical productions at the College and teach the Senior VET Entertainment Course.
The applicant should:-
· Display sound understanding of technical production requirements
· Organise personal work priorities and development
· Work safely in the construction industry
· Follow occupational health and safety procedures
· Work effectively in the creative arts industry
· Participate in collaborative creative projects
· Provide service to staff and key stakeholders
· Operate basic lighting Assist with production operations for live performance
· Undertake live audio operations
· Operate vision systems
· Work effectively backstage during performances
· Assist with bump in and bump out of shows
· Install and operate follow spots
· Use power tools/hand held operations
· Provide sound reinforcement
· Sound computing skills
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work within a team
· Appropriate tertiary qualifications
· Support of the school’s Christian ethos
· Understanding and working knowledge of administrative functioning of a school.
Closing date for applications is 22nd September 2017.
Applications for positions at the College should include a reference from a Minister of Religion and the completion of the application form available on the College Website (Employment Section) plus any other supporting documentation.
Preferred applicants will be required to provide a valid Employee NSW Working With Children Clearance.
Applications by 22nd September to:
The Principal, Rouse Hill Anglican College,
PO Box 3296, Rouse Hill, NSW, 2155
Phone: 02 8824 5844 Fax: 02 8824 5877