Smart Teachers are currently seeking applications for a VET Entertainment Teacher for our client school located in Sydney’s Hills District. This reputable school has established a reputation for pastoral care, academic excellence and the development of the individual potential of students and they require somebody for a January 2018 start.
About the Role:
- VET Entertainment Teacher
- Full time
- Position to commence January 2018
About the School:
- Well-resourced and supportive department
- Convenient location with many transport links
- Sense of community
- Strong pastoral care programme
- Established Independent School
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in secondary education
- Experience teaching the above subject across the secondary age range with high academic success
- Hold NESA accreditation and a WWCC
- Dedication to student academic, pastoral, and social welfare
- Display sound understanding of technical production requirements
- Operate basic lighting, audio and vision systems
- Install and operate follow spots, power tools/hand held operations
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522030AT or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.