Westminster Academy specialises in International Business and Enterprise. It serves a multi-ethnic community in Central London, and at the heart of our approach is the personalised curriculum based on the International Baccalaureate Learner Profile.
At Westminster Academy we believe that education is success. By providing all of our students with a world class education, we prepare them to be competitive on the international stage. We strive to be the best in every field, as is demonstrated in achieving our ‘Outstanding’ status. As a member of staff at a fast paced, forward thinking organisation, you will genuinely be changing lives.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our vibrant and thriving Academy for an outstanding Vice Principal who is inspirational, dynamic and innovative. They should also have a passion for Curriculum, Student Progress and Outcomes. The successful applicant will be a well qualified, driven and successful leader who will help to develop the strategic direction of the Academy. This leadership role will be primarily responsible for Curriculum, Student Progress and Outcomes across the Academy, but a strong vision and evidence of exciting and creative leadership are essential.
Are you that special leader?
- strategic focus and vision, and an absolute focus on raising educational standards
- a consistent drive to improve on the quality of teaching and learning
- instrumental in setting high expectations for self and others and the ability to create, develop and lead high performing teams
- you will already have an exceptional track record of raising standards and attainment, and your personal qualities will align with our ethos and values
- measured risk taker
- an infectious passion for learning and success
- an ambitious, inspirational and enthusiastic leader who has the ability to motivate others
What we offer:
- a key leadership role in a unique and high performing Academy
- an innovative educational concept
- excellent programme of continuing professional development
- be given the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- have the chance to shape the future of the academy
- opportunity to work with a talented group of teachers and leaders
- work with an ambitious group of students
- a real commitment to staff well being including offering access to the local gym, Perkbox, and weekly fitness sessions
To find out more and to apply please visit: https://westminsteracademy.our-careers.co.uk/
All completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org Westminster Academy are working in partnership with Propelo to recruit to these leadership roles. For an informal conversation (in complete confidence) please contact Corrina O’Beirne on 01273 222 877 or James Sturdy on 01904 567818.
Closing date: 21 February 2018
Shortlisting: 22 February 2018
Interview dates: 28 February 2018
Westminster Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.