Inspire their remarkable with us
Caldicotes Primary Academy is on a journey to discover what’s possible, to push our limits along the way, to show how unusually brave we can be whilst always being BIG hearted in all that we do. Our remarkable Vice Principal has been appointed to be ‘the driver’ of their own bus in the new year, so we are looking for the right candidate to ‘hop on board’ with us, to inspire, motivate, challenge and become part of our team as we continue our journey to seek and find our remarkable. In Caldicotes Primary Academy, we aim to produce independent, critical thinkers who take a creative approach to problem solving through effective communication. Our Curriculum for All approach helps us to achieve our intention, by placing the child at the centre of all learning.
Through our immersive, inclusive and inspirational curriculum provision, our pupils are challenged to ‘find their remarkable’; pushing their limits and striving for excellence, discovering what’s possible and being unusually brave in their choices, finding their ‘big heart’ throughout their learning journey with us and being prepared, eager and ready for the next stage as they look to become remarkable citizens of the future. If you are dynamic, ambitious and energetic, and are enthused and eager to be part of our ‘Caldi Coach Crew’ to develop our curriculum provision; can embrace a truly creative curriculum offer and seek to enhance the life chances of our pupils, their families and the wider community,jump on the ‘Caldi Coach’ with us and join us as we seek to find our remarkable!
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Monday 11 November 2019 at 12pm
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.