Required from September 2018
L12-16 (starting scale point negotiable for an exceptional candidate)
MOTIVATIONAL - INSPIRING- DYNAMIC - AMBITIOUS
Are you passionate about improving the life chances of children? Are you an ambitious leader?
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding senior leader who has a proven track record of raising outcomes for children and who will vigorously embed ambition and drive improvement to ensure the school’s continued success. You will have the opportunity to be fully involved in all aspects of the leadership and management of our forward thinking, rapidly improving school and to make a real difference to the lives of all of our children and community.
We can offer:
- Children who are enthusiastic, well behaved and engaged in their learning
- A friendly, hardworking and supportive staff team committed to raising outcomes for our children
- Excellent development opportunities to support you on your journey to Headship
- The opportunity to work alongside an experienced and driven leadership team within our school and Trust
- Fun and a challenge!
We are looking for:
- A leader with a proven track record of school improvement; improving teaching and raising standards
- A creative and outstanding practitioner who leads by example and can inspire and motivate others
- A self-motivated and hardworking leader who has high expectations of all
- A leader who has extensive knowledge and experience of using data, tracking, monitoring and self-evaluation to promote improvement
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation. This was recognised by Ofsted in 2016 who said that: “Pupils are incredibly proud of their achievements. They value the education that they receive and say that they would not change anything about their school.”
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
If you would like further details, or to arrange a visit, please email Sam Done, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications should be returned to the same email address.
If you would like to know more about The Gorse Academies Trust, please visit; https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/the-gorse-academies-trust-1071685
For information about the GORSE Academies Trust and to download an application form, please visit the website www.tgat.org.uk
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018 at noon
Shortlisting: Monday 23rd April 2018
“Every lesson counts at Hillcrest Academy. Teachers are relentless in supporting every pupil to reach their potential. ….Leaders lead the school with passion and determination” Ofsted 2016W
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check & satisfactory references. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.