Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dynamic and passionate Vice Principal to join an “Outstanding” secondary school in West London. This full time Vice Principal position is to start in September 2018, however an earlier start could also be negotiated for the right candidate. This Vice Principal position will be permanent with a generous leadership salary available. This large co-educational secondary school has excellent facilities and exemplary behaviour.
About the Role
· Vice Principal
· Full time
· September 2018 start or sooner
· Permanent contract
· Salary between £55,000-£63,000 (dependent on experience)
· MPS plus L14 – L18
· Excellent opportunity for a candidate with the ambition of becoming a head teacher
· Lead pastorally and academically as well as having agreed significant whole academy responsibilities based on the needs of the school and experience of the candidate appointed
· Responsible for the teaching staff, co-ordinators and other relevant students and personnel within the Academy
About the School
· Large co-ed Secondary school based in West London
· “Outstanding” in most recent Ofsted
· Exemplary behaviour
· Brilliant existing senior leadership team
· Excellent facilities including tennis court, fitness suit, school gyms and spacious classrooms
· A short walk from an over ground station in zone 6, bus and car routes also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Vice Principal will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must have a degree and QTS or equivalent
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum – Preferred
· Must be well organised, flexible and possess excellent behaviour management skills.
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Middle management experience
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN17656.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.