Clearwater Bay School Website: http://www.cwbs.edu.hk
Clearwater Bay School is a four form entry school with a capacity for 720 students.
Clearwater Bay School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School serving the Sai Kung, Clearwater Bay and Tseung Kwan O communities in the Eastern New Territories of Hong Kong. Through the IB Primary Years Programme, we offer a world class international primary education to students in years 1-6 that develops students’ creativity, confidence and willingness to achieve their personal best.
Vice Principal roles are the most senior management roles in ESF schools next to the Principal. As such, the role provides strategic leadership, and manages broad curriculum and functional areas across the school. Vice Principal roles may be the Principal designate as required.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team:
• Develop and support a positive, relational school culture with all groups in the school community
• Support the school’s mission and core values in conjunction with the IB learner profile
• Develop and articulate a shared vision and strategic development plan for the school/team and lead colleagues in achieving this.
• Create an atmosphere of mutual trust where collaboration, discussion, debate and teamwork are promoted within the school.
• Model exemplary professional practice.
• Contribute to the ongoing development of the school’s learning community,
• Foster a spirit of inquiry, innovation, professional learning and reflection.
• Promote high standards and expectations across the school community
• Develop teachers’ professional knowledge and skills
• Lead and supervise a Professional Learning Team (Early Childhood Years 1- 3 or Primary Years 4-6) to ensure quality teaching/learning and assessment within the IB Primary Years Program.
• Lead curriculum development across the school.
• Lead and support the successful implementation of the School Development Plan
• Deputize for the Principal as required
• Contribute to the educational development of the Foundation
• Bachelor degree in Education or Bachelor degree in any subjects with PGCE (Post graduate Certificate in Education) or equivalent
• 5+ years teaching experience within a recognised educational organisation
• Prior experience in a leadership position within a team/school.
• High level interpersonal and communication skills and experience.
• IB experience highly desireable
More information about the position is available on the school website at http://www.cwbs.edu.hk
Closing Date: 29 Oct 2018
For enquiries, please contact Chris Hamilton at +852 23583221 or email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.