An opportunity has arisen for an effective and enthusiastic Vice Principal to be part of our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Have classroom experience across the primary age range.
- Have leadership experience.
- The ability to inspire and excite children, staff and parents with creative approaches to teaching and learning
- Fully committed to inclusion
- High expectations of self, pupils and staff and lead by example.
- A passion for enabling all children to succeed and reach their potential.
- A good understanding of assessment and pupil progress
- Experience of leading a core subject.
- Be committed to curriculum development.
You will be an inspirational, dedicated and established leader who will work in partnership with the Principal to drive the school forward in its future development and growth.
Our new Vice Principal should be a strong, approachable, compassionate and supportive leader who is passionate and knowledgeable about the pursuit of teaching and learning in schools and has a love of working with children.
Worsborough Bank End Primary School is part of United Learning, a large and growing, group of schools aiming to offer a life changing education to children and young people across England.
Our schools work as a team and achieve more by sharing than any single school could. Our subject specialists, our Group-wide intranet, our own curriculum and our online learning portal all help us share knowledge and resource, helping to simplify work processes and manage workloads for an improved work-life balance.
As a Group, we can reward our staff better with good career opportunities, better pay, benefits and ultimately the satisfaction of helping children to succeed. We invest in our staff wellbeing. Our academies each have at least eight INSET days per year (with three of those solely dedicated to planning) and an ongoing group-wide wellbeing programme. It's an ethos we call ‘the best in everyone’.
Please apply online by clicking on the following link: https://unitedlearning.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/2186479?cid=1567&jobtitle=Vice.Principal.responsible.for.Teaching.and.Learning&location=Barnsley&rsid=15342&ad=1522140&t=Vice-Principal-responsible-for-Teaching-and-Learning&l=Barnsley
Closing date: Tuesday 18 May 2021
Where teaching is better shared
United Learning comprises: UCST (Registered in England No: 2780748. Charity No. 1016538) and ULT (Registered in England No. 4439859. An Exempt Charity). Companies limited by guarantee. VAT number 834 8515 12. Registered address: United Learning, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.
Worsbrough Bank End Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
Worsbrough Bank End Primary School services the wider community of Worsbrough and Kendray, an area of mostly social housing located approximately one mile to the east of Barnsley town centre. Historically a community living w...