ACS (International) Singapore is part of the prestigious ACS family of schools whose proud legacy reaches back to 1886. Opening our doors in 2005, ACS (International) serves both local and international students, with a diverse mix of 30 nationalities. Our students are aged 12 – 18 years and are preparing for IGCSE and IB Diploma qualifications.
ACS (International) is looking for an exceptional and experienced school leader who reflects the Christian values of the school, and who has a passion for academic and all round educational excellence in an international setting. This is a demanding, but an immensely interesting and rewarding role, and suitable to those aspiring to principalship. The new Vice Principal is one of three VPs in the Senior Leadership Team.
The incumbent leaves at the end of February 2017 but the start date is flexible by arrangement.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A confident leader, with an open and inclusive style who is able to maintain and develop the strong sense of community within the school;
- International in outlook and has an appreciation of the richness that a diversity of cultures brings to our ‘Singapore international school’ context;
- An all-rounder with strong academic, pastoral, leadership and administration skills to middle or senior management levels;
- A team player who is able to effectively support and contribute to the five person senior leadership team;
- An outstanding leader who can Lead, Care and Inspire the teaching faculty to create exceptional learning environment for the students;
- Strong in communication skills and style, demonstrating enthusiasm and energy in all interactions with the school community and able to inspire young people from all cultures
- An experienced and excellent secondary teaching professional
- An individual who respects that the school is founded on and adheres to Christian (Methodist) and ACS values.
- A professionally stimulating environment, working alongside motivated colleagues from around the world
- Continuing professional development
- Competitive salary
- International package for expatriate appointment.
Applications to email@example.com must be accompanied by a covering letter, a C.V., a completed application form and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees.
Full details including an application form are available on our school website: www.acsinternational.com.sg
Applications close on 12 December 2016 with final interviews scheduled for 12 - 14 January 2017.