Accord Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an outstanding, talented and visionary senior leader to join the Trust as Vice Principal from January 2020. The successful applicant will have a proven record of success in their current role and will be able to demonstrate their impact to date in respect of achievement and improved outcomes for students.
At Accord we pride ourselves on exceptionally high standards across all aspects of academy life. This includes high academic attainment and a wide variety of extra-curricular opportunities.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional leader and teacher with the passion and commitment to contribute to Trust wide development. The Vice Principal appointed will lead on driving standards, achievement and securing improved outcomes. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a wide range of skills including the ability to lead by example with resilience on a day to day basis, ensuring the highest of standards for all staff and students; the ability to implement strategy at a senior leader level; the ability to monitor and evaluate strategies; and the ability to secure positive outcomes as a result of work being done.
The Vice Principal role presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious leader to play a key role in the Trust’s success. The Vice Principal may be deployed at either secondary academy within the Trust, the portfolio may vary over time subject to the needs of the Trust, the continued development of the successful candidate and the responsibilities appropriate to the expertise of the Trust and secondary academy leadership teams. This would be an ideal opportunity for candidates seeking their next role prior to Headship.
What can the Accord Multi Academy Trust offer?
- Extensive professional development and a wide range of opportunities,
- The opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners and leaders,
- An exciting, challenging and stimulating place to work in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Who/what is the Accord Multi Academy Trust looking for?
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills demonstrable through present role;
- The ability to communicate a clear vision for improving standards and achievement;
- A capacity for hard work and resilience; and a belief that this is at the core of success;
- A creative thinker with an ability and determination to secure high quality outcomes for all students;
- An exceptional and innovative classroom practitioner;
- Demonstrate ability to lead, inspire and motivate others;
- Enthusiasm for providing young people the best possible start in life.
Closing Date: Wednesday 16 October 2019 at 12 noon.
Preliminary Interviews will be held: Friday 18 October 2019.
Interviews to be held: Monday 21 October and Tuesday 22 October 2019
Application forms are available from http://www.accordmat.org/opportunities/
Completed application forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the role or to arrange a visit to the Trust’s secondary academies please do not hesitate to contact the HR Department on 01924 668930 or email email@example.com.
The Accord Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.