Reporting to the Vice Principal (External Communications and Development), and working with the Marketing Department, this role will be instrumental in the smooth running of agent tours and organising of promotional School events such as Open Days/Evenings and Alumni Events.
For a full description of the associated duties and responsibilities of this role, please refer to the attached candidate brief, also available on the vacancies page of the school website.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with Admissions to coordinate family and agent tours;
- Organising promotional school events e.g. Open Days/Evenings, alumni events, agent visits;
- Organising collateral for Open Days/Evenings;
- Organising webinars for prospective students and parents;
- Organising students to help with tours, for interviews, to attend events;
- Overseeing planning and ordering of collateral for exhibitions including banners, tablecloths, additional flyers, subject guides etc. in collaboration with our school sales teams; and
- Preparing for visits/events e.g. identifying suitable students to help meet guests. Organising student performances, producing information on students linked to visiting school agents.
We would expect the successful candidate to:
- Coordinate and promote the running of an event, including
- all logistical arrangements (e.g. transportation between sites, catering, IT, audio-visual),
- ensuring marketing collateral and giveaways have been prepared,
- organising tours of buildings,
- organising facilities etc
- Organise students and others, such as staff, for events, profiles, agent events etc.
- This includes knowing which people are best suited for different events and ensuring we have the right people for each event.
- Report on the success of events and make recommendations for future events based on data gathered.
- Maintain records, minutes, market research data etc.
- Select and order promotional merchandise for events, exhibitions and for use as corporate gifts.
- Manage the storage, use and distribution of marketing collateral, information materials and equipment; creating systems to identify when stock needs to be replenished.
- Organise travel and schedules for members of staff for events in the UK and abroad.
- Support the Head of Marketing and the Marketing Manager with gathering marketing content and the organisation of any marketing activities where needed.
If you would like any further information at this stage, please feel free to email Andrew Gillespie, Vice Principal (External Communications and Development) on Andrew.Gillespie@doverbroecks.com or on the main school number 01865 688600.
Applicants should complete the Form entitled Application for a Non-Teaching Post which can be downloaded from www.doverbroecks.com/posts.
The Application Form, full Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter should be emailed to HR@doverbroecks.com and a signed copy sent to:
333 Banbury Road
The final date for submission of applications is 22 November 2019.
Please apply as soon as possible. All applications will be processed on receipt.