Position: Visual Arts Japanese and Humanities Teacher
Commencing Date:Term 1, 2021
Salary Range: $73,629 - $106,045 pending experience
Closing Date:Friday, 30thOctober 2020
St Margaret Mary's College, Hyde Parkis a Townsville Girls Catholic High School, founded as in 1963 by the Sisters of the Good Samaritan.The College accepts enrolments from girls Years 7 to 12, and offers a wide variety of subjects and vocational programs. The College is also noted for its many extracurricular activities, its commitment to students with special needs and its variety of service opportunities for students.
Townsville Catholic Education provides a supportive, flexible working environment where care for the individual is an important part of our ethos. We employ motivated people who want to work together to produce excellent outcomes for our students.Our staff is recognised as being central to achieving our mission.
St Margaret Mary's College, Hyde Parkis seeking an experienced and dedicatedVisual Arts, Japanese and Humanities Teacher.This role is aFull Time, Permanentposition covering a period of maternity leave.To join in this vibrant school community,you'll need
- Innovative, proactive and flexible approach to student learning
- Established knowledge of, and experience in, curriculum initiatives
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication and collaboration with students, parents and staff
- Current Queensland College of Teaching Registration or ability to obtain before commencement
- CurrentWorking with Children Suitability Card -The successful candidate will require a paid Blue Card before commencement as per the No Card, No Start policy developed by the Queensland Government.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary starting:$73,629 - $106,045pending experience
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Salary packagingoptions
- Modern facilities, equipment and resources
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (in a co-contribution arrangement)
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- 14 Weeks’ paid parental leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate health insurance
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
- Well-being programs and initiatives
How to apply
If you have arelevant teaching qualification or you are currently working towards one, the TCE Recruitment Team are interested to hear from you.
- Complete theapplication form
- Upload acover letteraddressing the skills, attributes and experience to support the key accountabilities of the role identified in the position description
- Upload acurrent resumeincluding contact details (phone and email) oftwo professional referees
Please see the Position Descriptionfor more information.
Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Applications close 4pmFriday,30th October 2020.Apply Now
Diocese of Townsville Catholic Education