Smart Teachers are seeking a qualified Visual Arts Teacher for a position at a prestigious Independent school, located in Canberra, ACT. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment. Teachers are given the opportunity to utilise modern facilities and comprehensive ICT, excellent resources, and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
• Years 7-12 Visual Arts Teacher
• Part-time (0.7fte) or Full-time load
• Temporary contract from 30th March – 26th June, 2020
• Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified and able to teach Visual Arts to senior secondary level
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be eligible to gain registration with TQI and WWVP
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #WEB2003-542902HM – Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2003-542902SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).