Smart Teachers are recruiting the following role at an elite Independent K-12 School is located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. It is one of Australia’s leading Independent schools that has a strong heritage and has close relationship with parents and the local community, and exceptionally high educational standards. Considered a most desirable ‘Employer of Choice’ in the marketplace as a result of the work conditions, professional development and career opportunities offered.
About the Role:
• Year 7-12 Visual Arts Teacher
• Full-time, temporary role
• Position commencing Term 1, 2020 until the end of the year
• Portfolio of work to be provided with application to the school
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #WEB2003-542988HM – Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2003-542988SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).