Visual Impairment Support Worker
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for Visual Impairment Support Workers to provide classroom support for students with visual impairment. The support worker must be able to liaise collaboratively with colleagues across the college to overcome barriers and modify learning approaches for the visually impaired students.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with visually impaired students and have a high level of numeracy and literacy (GCSE's at Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English). Good IT skills are needed.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please call Harpreet at our Huddersfield office or apply now and send us your up to date CV.