Our client is a coeducational Independent school, presenting an opportunity to join an established community in Northern Victoria, approximately 2.5 hours’ drive from Melbourne.
This is an excellent opportunity and offers many benefits for those eager to work in an outstanding Independent School with driven students, caring and passionate staff with a commitment to excellence.
About the Role:
- Voice Teacher
- Classical and Contemporary AMEB
- Part-time, 0.4 FTE, fixed term position
- Sessional, Instrumental – no classroom teaching
- May include some co-curricular, choir etc.
- Commencing 2018, with strong possibility of ongoing for the right candidate
About the School:
- Strong, supportive, engaging curriculum
- Strong emphasis on academic success
- Innovation in education
- Relaxed lifestyle in great local community
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Experience in Instrumental Teacher of Voice
- Hold current WWCC
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-520242NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)