Smart Teachers is recruiting for Voice Teacher to join a highly reputable, independent school located in Regional Victoria, Australia. This part-time, fixed term role is commencing in January 2018. There is a very strong possibility of a permanent placement for the right candidate. VIT is not required but candidate must hold a current WWCC.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teacher
- Located in Australia
- Voice Teacher
- Classical and Contemporary AMEB
- Part-time, 0.4 FTE, fixed term role with a strong possibility of ongoing for the right candidate
- Commencing January 2018
- Sessional, Instrumental – no classroom teaching
- May include some co-curricular such as choir etc.
- Job Reference: #TES1708-520242NB
About the School:
- Independent coeducational school catering for students from 5-12 (ages 10-18)
- Strong, supportive, engaging curriculum
- Strong emphasis on academic success
- Innovation in education
- Relaxed lifestyle in great local community
About the Location:
Our client school is located within provincial Victoria, just a few hours away from metropolitan Melbourne – Australia’s second largest city. Earn an award wage while living in a location that has a lower cost of living, a relaxed pace of life and a community that provides support to all newcomers. This regional setting is a true example of the Australian outback and is famous for its, food, wine and outdoor adventures.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant experience and qualifications if required
- Must have current WWCC (Working With Children’s Check)
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1708-520242NB
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.